New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboluke

Reaction score
Excited to join the Raptor club! Yesterday, I placed an order for a fully loaded '21(or '22 at this point?) Raptor but I am really lost on the build and delivery date (as was the dealer). This is different than any other car I've ordered in the past as far as estimated build and delivery date goes. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I am looking forward to sharing the process with the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_6524.jpg
    IMG_6524.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 36

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. Take a look over the forum threads in Gen3. It’s been a wild ride so far. Looking forward to the window sticker when you get it and pics of the truck down the road.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on your order! With production facilities limited due to chip shortage, it’s not just a Ford problem, all manufacturers have limited supply right now. Post pics when you get it or pics of anything (big boobs) while you are waiting! :)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
OneLesspriusOneDayInTheFuture