New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USCMEM

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just traded in my JL Rubicon and got a 2019 802A Raptor in Performance Blue, and I'm loving it! I'm looking to level and eventually go to 35" Ridge Grapplers or possibly the 37" K02's (that really measure at 36"). I have a couple questions:

• If i go ahead and install Eibachs on stock tires, will it look goofy? Anyone have a pic of Eibachs with stock tires? Not a fan of the stock rake but I dont want to install the Eibachs and have the stock tires look small/unproportional and tucked into the fender.
  • Will the stock rims (non-beadlock) be compatible with the 35" ridge grapplers or 37" K02's? Or will i need to buy some methods in order for the tires and rim to fit correctly?
If anyone has pics of their raptor on eibachs only, throw em up :) Thank you all for the help in advance.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just traded in my JL Rubicon and got a 2019 802A Raptor in Performance Blue, and I'm loving it! I'm looking to level and eventually go to 35" Ridge Grapplers or possibly the 37" K02's (that really measure at 36"). I have a couple questions:

• If i go ahead and install Eibachs on stock tires, will it look goofy? Anyone have a pic of Eibachs with stock tires? Not a fan of the stock rake but I dont want to install the Eibachs and have the stock tires look small/unproportional and tucked into the fender.
  • Will the stock rims (non-beadlock) be compatible with the 35" ridge grapplers or 37" K02's? Or will i need to buy some methods in order for the tires and rim to fit correctly?
If anyone has pics of their raptor on eibachs only, throw em up :) Thank you all for the help in advance.
I have Eibach's on my 2019 (which picked up front about 1.8"). Truck has 35" KO2's but with 20" wheels so same overall size as 17" wheels with stock 35" KO2's. I kinda like little bit of rake up front so I also replaced my stock rear leaf springs with Icon Leafs on Option 1 which gave me another 1" lift in the back.

20200501_140729.jpg