New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamish

Reaction score
IMG_7220.jpg

Greetings from Northern California! I have had my 2019 Raptor SCREW since March and been having a great time with it. To be honest, I'm not sure who is more excited having this truck, me or my 8 year old son.

This truck brings a smile to my face every time i see her in the garage (which barely fits) and get behind the wheel. I am a newbie to the off road community and it has been a blast finding dirt roads and putting the Raptor in her element.

I have attended Ford Raptor Assault class in May and learned so much about our trucks. It was great being able to beat up their trucks.

I am learning so much on this forum. Thank you all for the great information and hilarious comments. Now I can finally chime in on the conversations.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 128936

Greetings from Northern California! I have had my 2019 Raptor SCREW since March and been having a great time with it. To be honest, I'm not sure who is more excited having this truck, me or my 8 year old son.

This truck brings a smile to my face every time i see her in the garage (which barely fits) and get behind the wheel. I am a newbie to the off road community and it has been a blast finding dirt roads and putting the Raptor in her element.

I have attended Ford Raptor Assault class in May and learned so much about our trucks. It was great being able to beat up their trucks.

I am learning so much on this forum. Thank you all for the great information and hilarious comments. Now I can finally chime in on the conversations.
Where at Nor Cal? Any fun trails around the Sacramento area?

OP
OP
kamish

kamish

Reaction score
Hey Phil. You probably already know, we mostly have to hit Forest Service trails in our area although i have not done that as of yet. I have gone to Prairie City OHV Park a few times that is in your area. I have taken a few trips down in SoCal to have some desert fun.