New raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis1957

Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 raptor with 123 thousand miles on it . It runs strong and I love it .. I wasn’t looking for a raptor but my wife is very hard to impress when it comes to trucks , while looking on line for a used truck she asked me why I don’t buy one of those ? ( a raptor) I knew she had on idea what it was but she was impressed with the looks and gave me the green light to by a raptor . Now I am the proud owner of the 6.2

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Be sure to post up a pic.

OP
OP
Dennis1957

Dennis1957

Reaction score
The only problem I have is in the stereo and I haven’t found a cause or a solution to the problem yet . Only two speakers in the entire truck work. The sub , and the center speaker . No door speakers, or tweeters, . Plus I think a couple tweeters were added .. Best Buy told me my amp was probably blown so I bought a new/ used one from eBay. I got the replacement and that’s not the problem.. so does anyone know why 10 speakers don’t work and two do .