New raptor owner mod questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vincet21

Reaction score
Just bought a 23’ Ford Raptor in azure grey. Love the truck so far but have some newbie questions because I’m used to sports cars.

I bought the eibach leveling springs any feedback on those and if there is any ride difference ?

Can 37s fit on my truck if I decide to later put them on ?

Also what are some beginner mods? I plan on doing some minor off-roading nothing insane but I want to definitely get started on some mods that would get me started in the off-roading world.
Thanks

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
someone here posted they put 37s on with zero rubbing without any mods, but I think it's generally acknowledged perch collars or something that will give it a slight lift will be a better route.

bren5279

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah might wanna do some searching existing threads first. But yes 37s will fit with some lift and trimming. First thing I’d do is grab a winch bumper but that’s just me.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah might wanna do some searching existing threads first. But yes 37s will fit with some lift and trimming. First thing I’d do is grab a winch bumper but that’s just me.
Might want to not respond in a thread that’s been laying peacefully in the grave. But that’s just me.