New Raptor Owner - Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motoman289

Reaction score
Proud new raptor owner. Been dreaming of purchasing this truck since I was a part of the launch of it back in 2015 with the introduction of the aluminum body. Finally was able to work out the details and purchase my dream truck. Time for the fun to begin.

White, 802A

Truck 1.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Pictures. So it DID happen.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got one due in this year! We should meet up and test their off road capabilities next spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@pierceography

West Bloomfield/ Commerce Area

I’ve got one due in this year! We should meet up and test their off road capabilities next spring

I'm in South Lyon, taking delivery of mine hopefully before the end of the year. @misuracaf10, where are you?

Would be cool to get a SE Michigan meetup going sometime.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in South Lyon, taking delivery of mine hopefully before the end of the year. @misuracaf10, where are you?

Would be cool to get a SE Michigan meetup going sometime.

I’m in Clinton twp, yeah that would be a good time. There’s another guy on this forum who’s willing to meet up to he goes to greyling and silver lake quite often

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Clinton twp, yeah that would be a good time. There’s another guy on this forum who’s willing to meet up to he goes to greyling and silver lake quite often

I’m in Gibraltar been looking for a group to meet up with. Cool to see Michigan owners here.