New Raptor Owner, Is The Truck SUPPOSED To Feel Like This?

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like to run 50psi on my General Grabbers g3. The mileage and ride is amazing. I think the added pressure will stiffen your ride.

Flatfuse

Reaction score
Welcome to the stock 10 speed “learning” transmission. The dealer can reset the transmission back to original (unlearn) and it will get rid of the harsh shifting- especially the clunking from R to D. Sadly it will eventually come back again in a few thousand. If it had a good TCM tune (Cobb/goose). The transmission shifting would be smoother and greatly improved- not worse and certainly does not cause hard shifting. The best thing you can do for these trucks is to get a good ECU & TCM tune. It completely changes the truck’s driving experience for the better.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i would also try a tranny reset so it can calibrate and learn your driving style. I purchased a used truck about 6 months ago and had tranny/shifting issues bad but once i reset and did the proper calibration steps it learned my driving and have been told by a lot of techs its the smoothest shifting 10 speed transmission theyve driven...