New Raptor owner in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d join but naturally have orders to Virginia because the military doesn’t believe in geographic stability. More power to you guys if you get something up and running!

Khah34

Reaction score
we should plan something. I am in the kop area. Was thinking we could start something local to eastern PA area. I don't see any dedicated raptor clubs in this area. I am willing to get things going if we have enough interest.

I am in the Pottstown area (Montgomery County). I'm in on an Eastern PA group! Just let me know!! Thanks

Barpath

Reaction score
Sounds good, I will get my email out to the folks that are interested and then we can start the planning process and we can have folks vote on the type of activities and how offen. car shows, meet up, off-roading, etc.

Oceanbnd,
1st off thanks for you service. You will be included and you make what you can make. It does look like there is plenty of things in the va/wva area as well.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I will get my email out to the folks that are interested and then we can start the planning process and we can have folks vote on the type of activities and how offen. car shows, meet up, off-roading, etc.

Oceanbnd,
1st off thanks for you service. You will be included and you make what you can make. It does look like there is plenty of things in the va/wva area as well.

Yeah let me know, I’m here til this summer. Also I hear to drive slow in VA as cops are ticket crazed.

Barpath

Reaction score
Folks I setup this email so we can start the planning. [email protected] Please email with contact info if you want to participate. Website, Facebook and Instagram will be setup soon.

Barpath

Reaction score
Hey medic, shoot me an email will get you added to the list. I will moving anymore info on the club/events to the region northeast area