New Raptor Owner in Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DropZone

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have had my 2014 SCREW Raptor for about 6 months now and still get excited to drive it everyday! The threads on this forum have been able to answer every question that I have had about my truck. I am getting ready to start modifying the truck so hopefully with have some content to share with the forum in the not so distant future.

-Jeremy

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. Or it never happened :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have had my 2014 SCREW Raptor for about 6 months now and still get excited to drive it everyday! The threads on this forum have been able to answer every question that I have had about my truck. I am getting ready to start modifying the truck so hopefully with have some content to share with the forum in the not so distant future.

-Jeremy

Welcome.to FRF. Do as smurf says, we need pics.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DropZone

DropZone

Reaction score
I snapped a couple of pics after work of the truck as it is now. Its a 2014 Ruby Red Metallic. I have a set of Method Roost 308 17x8.5s in Bronze, Nitto Trail Grappler MT 37x12.5xR17s and an RPG Trophy Front Bumper scheduled to arrive this week. Then it will be time for a mid-perch mod, pinch weld mod, fender trimming, wheel install and alignment. The RPG Raceline Rear Bumper and dovetail modification will be next. Then time to save for some 3.0s. -Jeremy

Raptor1.jpg Raptor2.jpg