New Raptor Owner in CA! Well, soon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's it goin' everyone!? I ordered mine and she should be here in about a month - pictures pending delivery. SO excited. On here for mod ideas and advice as well as any help I can provide. Great to be here and happy to be part of this prestigious community!

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, she’ll be here before you know it! Read up and check out all the picture threads for ideas. Post back when you get her. What color did you decide on?

OP
OP
Venerous

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, she’ll be here before you know it! Read up and check out all the picture threads for ideas. Post back when you get her. What color did you decide on?
Thanks! Went with Agate Black since I plan to wrap her in a matte black vinyl or matte ppf - no hassle from the DMV about color difference or weird looking door jambs. Trying to get the wheels squared away so I can drop them at the dealer and have them put on and everything before I pick her up. Not rushing things though. I'll make sure to post some pics when she gets here.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Went with Agate Black since I plan to wrap her in a matte black vinyl or matte ppf - no hassle from the DMV about color difference or weird looking door jambs. Trying to get the wheels squared away so I can drop them at the dealer and have them put on and everything before I pick her up. Not rushing things though. I'll make sure to post some pics when she gets here.

commiefornistan?

OP
OP
Venerous

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
commiefornistan?
Unfortunately, yes. Am unable to bail on this dumpster-fire of a state currently, otherwise I would have joined the exodus a long time ago. Nevada is waiting for me although, it doesn't seem too far behind with the way things are going.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. Am unable to bail on this dumpster-fire of a state currently, otherwise I would have joined the exodus a long time ago. Nevada is waiting for me although, it doesn't seem too far behind with the way things are going.

You and me both. I live in Illinoisistan. Job is the only thing keeping me from the more free-er states of MO or IN.

Road trip to TX this fall may convince the wife there are greener ( ;) )pastures.

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Right there with you brother. the Peoples Republic of California has been taking a header for the last 10 years. I am stuck here for about another 20 until I can retire. Hopefully, you can find you a good deal somewhere, just avoid Orange County and Riverside County if you can, they are charging first born children and 10 years working the salt mines in the sale price lol.

OP
OP
Venerous

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right there with you brother. the Peoples Republic of California has been taking a header for the last 10 years. I am stuck here for about another 20 until I can retire. Hopefully, you can find you a good deal somewhere, just avoid Orange County and Riverside County if you can, they are charging first born children and 10 years working the salt mines in the sale price lol.
Yep, Nor Cal here and it's no different. Stealerships askin $10k - $20k over MSRP. Special ordered mine through a decent place out here in a farming community for about $6k under MSRP - Dealt with the owner, he was great.