New Raptor owner from Toronto,ON, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright. im going to get something together, north Oshawa is really one of the best spots to run in proximity to the city. I ll see if I can make a loop out of it from it. Raglans is one heck of a place to rip a raptor, sand, sand, and more sand!

Raptor Rollin

Reaction score
alright. im going to get something together, north Oshawa is really one of the best spots to run in proximity to the city. I ll see if I can make a loop out of it from it. Raglans is one heck of a place to rip a raptor, sand, sand, and more sand!
You talking about Ganaraska Trail? I've seen some youtube vids and it looks like it could be fun?

I'm in Etobicoke but I would totally come across on the 407 to join in.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about Ganaraska Trail? I've seen some youtube vids and it looks like it could be fun?

I'm in Etobicoke but I would totally come across on the 407 to join in.

Sorry on the late reply. Been an insane September, its off Simcoe and coates rd. Ganaraska I don't know whether you can drive in tbh. There are some wicked trails though out there. wide enough for a raptor to fit too, and a sand pit big enough to open it up!