New Raptor owner from Toronto,ON, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keefec

Reaction score
Hey guys, just purchased a 19 Oxford White. Car is fully equipped with the exception of the interior colour accent pkg and paid full MSRP for it.

This is actually my wife's truck and it's the first truck for the either of us. Definitely going tlearn a lot and I am looking forward to be a part of the community here!

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHat's MSRP with tax on these in Toronto?

I'm guessing close to 100k because of your tax rates.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Be sure to post up a pic of the beast.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ew...Taxes.

Yea, and in Toronto it's something crazy like 13 or 15%

I know because all my extended family lives there including my Mom and everything is just much more money.

Had a cousin buy a 13 Raptor new at the time, he paid like 80k CA and that was when they were 'affordable' considering what they cost now. My brother bought the same one but he paid 50k US

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Canada..

but that free heallthcare tho lol :) and fresher air, and legalized ITEMS and nicer people and nicer roads and..oh...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey guys, just purchased a 19 Oxford White. Car is fully equipped with the exception of the interior colour accent pkg and paid full MSRP for it.

This is actually my wife's truck and it's the first truck for the either of us. Definitely going tlearn a lot and I am looking forward to be a part of the community here!

Welcome to FRF, Eh!

what’s this all aboot, not posting pictures?

It’s all good though, always happy to help our friendly neighbors to the north-
32-2019-toyota-prius-white-oem.jpg

;-)

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Good to see another Raptor in the 6ix!!!