New Raptor Owner from Northern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just found and purchased a 2019 802A, all the bells and whistles including Ford Tonneau Cover, Ford folding bed extender, Ford mudflaps and wheel well liners with only 2100 miles. It looks absolutely brand new. Ruby Red. Having a few things done to it and will pick it up in the next week or so.

I have been looking for one for about a month that was what I wanted and they do NOT stay on the lots long. Will post up some pics when I get it home. I have been a Ford owner for over 35 years but looking forward to gaining more Raptor specific knowledge and planning my first modifications. Several of the ones I planned were already done which is awesome. I am liking the cube lights in the front bumper, that may be the next order of business.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just found and purchased a 2019 802A, all the bells and whistles including Ford Tonneau Cover, Ford folding bed extender, Ford mudflaps and wheel well liners with only 2100 miles. It looks absolutely brand new. Ruby Red. Having a few things done to it and will pick it up in the next week or so.

I have been looking for one for about a month that was what I wanted and they do NOT stay on the lots long. Will post up some pics when I get it home. I have been a Ford owner for over 35 years but looking forward to gaining more Raptor specific knowledge and planning my first modifications. Several of the ones I planned were already done which is awesome. I am liking the cube lights in the front bumper, that may be the next order of business.

Awesome and welcome aboard. Yeah it’s a tough time to purchase. Glad you found a great specimen. Post some pics up when you can. It’s the way we work it here.

Added lighting is a must. Take your time and research well.