New Raptor Owner from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mod affect the alignment? Do I need to have it realigned afterwards? Nice mod though, I like the stance much better leveled.

Yes you will need to have the truck Aligned after the perch mod is done, had mine done at KHC's last open house, and the truck is still spot on.

OP
OP
NJStangersJonathan

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mod affect the alignment? Do I need to have it realigned afterwards? Nice mod though, I like the stance much better leveled.

Definitely worth it. I drove this truck a few hundred miles home when I bought it but after the perch mod at KHC, I loved it even more. I've driven a Lifted F150 for quite a few years and it always sat even, no "lowered" front end.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

congrats i live in nj too we have to have an nj raptor meet some time

Agreed man! I'll be at KHC....hopefully meet quite a few of you.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I head out twice a month to Wharton to get the truck dirty. Find hitting Pacific Ave in AC a good test of our suspension. I am always up for hitting trails etc.

Any questions about local stuff hit me up.

Yup that's how most of Bergen and Hudson County by me is now thanks to all the salt/snow and plows.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll probably see you guys/gals over at KHC. I'm in SE Pa and am heading over to Zook's next week to pick up my blue screw. They are doing the mid-perch there so I will never know how it drives with out one. The Flame Blue looks great in your pics. It's a hard color to capture in pics.

OP
OP
NJStangersJonathan

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Zooks are very nice people. They have me as a lifetime customer for sure. My GF is already saying she wants a Raptor too lol