New Raptor owner and Ford tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sc85fiero

sc85fiero

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. I'm no newb to automotive forums, every niche forum has its own style.

I don't see why @FordTechOne would be threatened by me, it's a brotherhood. The amount of heat I've seen dealerships and technicians take in the few weeks on this forum is impressive. If anything I've seen him in particular catch shade when maybe another tech could back his claims or give another perspective to what he's saying.

I'm here for the fun and to hopefully be able to solve some problems.

-Joe

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. I'm no newb to automotive forums, every niche forum has its own style.

I don't see why @FordTechOne would be threatened by me, it's a brotherhood. The amount of heat I've seen dealerships and technicians take in the few weeks on this forum is impressive. If anything I've seen him in particular catch shade when maybe another tech could back his claims or give another perspective to what he's saying.

-Joe
I’m just f**kin with him bud. All in good fun.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score

-Joe
Welcome, but you have to be okay with sarcasm and sh$t talking here. It can be non stop entertainment. Oh and nice truck, I hope you enjoy her.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, glad to have you AND your experience. Great ride too. FordTechOne will always be the OG but you are right in you guys could use a little support. I still refuse to type $tealership any other way these days. However, I'm grumpy and feel that way about most "businesses" (almost all now) that put single sales over lifetime legacy customers.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@FordTechOne would be threatened by me, it's a brotherhood. The amount of heat I've seen dealerships and technicians take in the few weeks on this forum is impressive. If anything I've seen him in particular catch shade when maybe another tech could back his claims or give another perspective to what he's saying.

Tons of sarcasm thrown around here. FTO knows and does a good job figuring out those when it's in good fun vs a real dig. He's a good addition to FRF, even with his love of Toyotas.