New Raptor, no owners manual !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you folks that just bought a ew a Raptor, could you tell me what you got when you bought your new truck, as far as owners manuals, leather cases they came in etc.

All I got was a spare key, window sticker, and door key code card, the dealer misplaced everything else. Can you tell me everything you got with your truck?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 12951

With my truck, I got a loan. Then those loan ******** decided to send me a bill last month and said they will continue to do that for the next 59 freakin months. How dare them!

I can look later and see what else they gave me...

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got two remote keys, license plate bracket and hardware, and a vinyl type folder/bag that had the instruction/owner manuals, the navigation SD card, and the door keypad card inside.

Then they had a lady walk me through the features of the truck, like adjusting seats, setting up nav to my preferences, how to fold the mirrors, all the stuff like that.

If they didn't give you the owners manuals, they are available for free download off the ford owners site, but they really should have provided you that.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I got a loan bill as well!

They sure don't forget or misplace those!

Can you guys tell me what the Manuel says for breaking in the engine? I downloaded the Raptor supplement, but I didn't see the engine break in procedure in there.

Just curious what it says.

Thanks!

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BREAKING-IN
You need to break in new tires for
approximately 300 miles (480
kilometers). During this time, your vehicle
may exhibit some unusual driving
characteristics.

Avoid driving too fast during the first 1000
miles (1600 kilometers). Vary your speed
frequently and change up through the
gears early. Do not labor the engine.

Do not tow during the first 1000 miles
(1600 kilometers).

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealership is responsible for supplying the manual. I hope that they will make good.

By the way, I'm so sorry that several of you receive bills, loan payments. Oh well...

Deviant1

Reaction score
I received all the manuals and leather SVT case to put them all in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jgavin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a leather type SVT case with all the owners manual, sd card, door code card, and two keys.

The salesman ran through all the features of the truck with me and then gave me a hat, mug, and keychain.