New raptor logo on nav screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting I just picked up my new 13 after selling an early production 13 and my new Raptor says Raptor on nave screen on start up my old 13 did not? Any ideas?

mike.s

Reaction score
I got mine October last year and it has always just done the Ford logo until I just did the recent software update a week ago. Now it says Raptor!

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine October last year and it has always just done the Ford logo until I just did the recent software update a week ago. Now it says Raptor!

That must be it,looks better with Raptor logo,not sure if anything else is differant only has 50 miles busy day did not have time to play today

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2011 has the Raptor logo. I believe 2013 was the first year that the F-150 had the FMT, and the first "batch" of Raptor didn't get the logo/splash on start up. I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my Raptor two weeks ago and I have the Ford logo. What's the deal?

Just checked I stand corrected my logo comes up SVT Raptor on my nav screen.

Last edited:

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always had the ford splash until I recently updated MFT. Now I get the raptor. I know it may seem stupid but it always bothered me that I didn't have the raptor splash when it was supposed to

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new My Ford Touch update 3.6.2, you can download it to a USB drive and install it yourself in about 30 min