New Raptor incoming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a 2019 SCREW Raptor Oxford White with 802, tech, and twin panel roof. I am curious what the most popular mods are, more power is always a plus and I am thinking some bigger wheels in Candy red. Please share your thoughts.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on making the decision! You got the right color. Ordered mine on 2/28, expected production week begins tomorrow with estimated delivery 5/9. I’ve not even thought about it once since ordered.
Hey why is my nose growing??? Lol!!
Good luck and stay connected here you will find everything you need and mostly things you didn’t know you needed like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
As far as mods go , it all depends what you want to do. Take your time and be smart about every mod, you don’t want to butcher you 70k truck

Jimmy Snooka

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! As for a short list of mods, I'd say get the whole thing tinted, some nice wheels (as you mentioned), and a front bumper. Have fun, and don't forget pics...or it didn't happen.

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
Congrats, I AM quite happy stock on my Oxford white. I'm planning on more lights. I like the light bars behind the grill and rear light strip under the tail gate . I gave rear power to bed from battery, a toy loader, hard tonneau and dash cam and radar wired direct. I have a ged rug mat , undercover swing cases and installed cargo track system on rails. waiting to deploy my Ridgleine bed tent next month.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. So it DID happen.