New Raptor have questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are awesome

Will definitely post pics

Will definitely be getting those cup holder inserts!!!

Don’t worry, you’ll develop a good opinion of us and then we’ll let you down in drastic fashion, much like a drug addicted child you just saw stealing money from Gam Gam to support his booger sugar habit.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't remember what year the design changed but I'll sell you my Roush Intake off of my 17 raptor.

uncc0:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2017 Roush Raptor and mine only included the Fox 3.0 racing suspension, graphics, embroidered seats, tonneau, console safe and custom Vision wheels. I believe the same went for the 2018's. The 2019's dropped the suspension and started adding chase racks and most recently a Roush exhaust and big brake kit. The tailgates have also seemed to change each year as well. I added the Cobb Stage 2 and have been happy with that. Feel free to ping me with any questions.

OP
OP
NCDAWG

NCDAWG

Reaction score
I've got a 2017 Roush Raptor and mine only included the Fox 3.0 racing suspension, graphics, embroidered seats, tonneau, console safe and custom Vision wheels. I believe the same went for the 2018's. The 2019's dropped the suspension and started adding chase racks and most recently a Roush exhaust and big brake kit. The tailgates have also seemed to change each year as well. I added the Cobb Stage 2 and have been happy with that. Feel free to ping me with any questions.

Awesome, will take you up on that

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invest in good lights and other off road goodies. Cold Air intake does zero as far as performance and as far as exhaust goes, no matter what you do, it's still gonna sound like a V6. Don't chase the V8 sound, you'll never get it.