NEW RAPTOR FOR STICKER? Details inside...

K2MC

Reaction score
He updated me yesterday saying he might be able to put more orders in...but to text him tomorrow to find out more. I asked him whether this meant 2021 allocations and I haven't heard back.

It is a bit late to the game, I'm afraid. I started looking not too long ago and discovered I'm in the same position as you.
Oh man, yea I had a feeling I was waiting a bit too long. Hopefully he gets some more allocations and I can get an order in. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh.. and I am repeat buyer at this specific dealer...
I think it may be worse for you if you're a repeat buyer. Unless you're buying a fleet for your business. I've noticed that even being local is a big disadvantage when I talk to dealers. Many act like they don't have to compete because buying out of town is just enough of a PITA that most people won't do it. Now when I talk to an out-of-town dealer? They'll talk. Maybe it's because they know that they have one, and only one, shot at a deal. Dunno. You buy multiple vehicles from a local dealer? I'll bet they feel like they own you.

zapp

Reaction score
Did anyone receive a build date / VIN yet?
I'm a bit worried about so many other buyers having their build date (+VIN) already and our trucks not getting a build slot in July/August anymore.. :(

rewtraw

Reaction score
Did anyone receive a build date / VIN yet?
I'm a bit worried about so many other buyers having their build date (+VIN) already and our trucks not getting a build slot in July/August anymore.. :(

I confirmed my order with Ford Performance yesterday, so it's definitely in the system. No build date yet, but FP said to call back next week and they might have one. Last week, they told me the wouldn't know anything until mid/late July, so the fact that some orders are already getting scheduled suggests they are moving faster than expected. I wasn't expecting to have the truck delivered until the end of the year, so if I get a summer build I'll be stoked.

zapp

Reaction score
I confirmed my order with Ford Performance yesterday, so it's definitely in the system. No build date yet, but FP said to call back next week and they might have one. Last week, they told me the wouldn't know anything until mid/late July, so the fact that some orders are already getting scheduled suggests they are moving faster than expected. I wasn't expecting to have the truck delivered until the end of the year, so if I get a summer build I'll be stoked.

Did you get that confirmation without having a VIN yet?