NEW RAPTOR FOR STICKER? Details inside...

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the latest? How many are on the list and how many are still available? I signed up and haven’t heard a word. I tried to call the number a couple days after I signed up and nada, no option to leave a VM. What’s the details?
You have to TEXT the number. THEN you have you click the link from the auto-reply and go to the web form and fill out your info. Follow directions.
Im in the same boat no replies since friday or any info
SAME

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ward said they're collecting everyone's info. Several have followed directions and are in que. When they're able to LEGALLY release order sheets tomorrow 6/10/21 they'll be sending a whole package to everyone's email who's on the list and in line in the order that they're in line. From there you'll work with the person who's contacted you to get the details sorted out.

TEXT THE NUMBER ABOVE. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. To the guys who haven't heard back and CALLED etc. that is why you haven't. Maybe have your wife's boyfriend help you with it.

LPZML

Reaction score
Just updated
Hey what's up! I wanted to shoot out a quick update. You will be receiving your registration form tomorrow morning. You will input your customer information, schedule your appointment to build your raptor with one of our dealership representatives, and submit your deposit there.

Let me know if you have any questions!

BadWRP

Reaction score
Just text Ward and followed the directions. Waiting on a response to see if he has any spots left

WTX

Reaction score
You have to TEXT the number. THEN you have you click the link from the auto-reply and go to the web form and fill out your info. Follow directions.

SAME

Hey smartass I did follow directions and just now received a message. It was just extremely slow.

WTX

Reaction score
I’m impatient so I reserved one with a local dealer. MSRP as well.

sorry Ward but glad to let someone else have my spot.

WTX

Reaction score
Messages started coming through a few mins ago. I hope everyone that’s on the list get one. I freed up a spot. Good luck