NEW Raptor Fender Side Vents!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I might pay $250.00. I'm not paying 549.00. Looks great and hard work I'm sure but that's too steep for a cosmetic upgrade.

Can you make it shoot lasers out the side or something? Then maybe 550.00.

Cosmetic? Better air flow. Should give you 9.884532 more HP.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Wonder is Raptor lettering will be offered in different colors, would look good to color match the truck. Being a licensed Ford product, am sure what they have to pay Ford reflects that price too.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cosmetic? Better air flow. Should give you 9.884532 more HP.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Wonder is Raptor lettering will be offered in different colors, would look good to color match the truck. Being a licensed Ford product, am sure what they have to pay Ford reflects that price too.
It does. Defenderworx was one of the first companies to offer licenced products. You saw what happened with RPG, they got a Cease & Desist letter for having the word "Raptor"in their name.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

D

Deleted member 12951

It does. Defenderworx was one of the first companies to offer licenced products. You saw what happened with RPG, they got a Cease & Desist letter for having the word "Raptor"in their name.

As far as I know and see, Raptor is still in RPG's name and not to name a few other vendors who have it too. Never heard of what you speak of

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

How cool would these be if you could order them with your FRF alias on them.....

Yes, that would be sweet. Perhaps cheaper too

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as I know and see, Raptor is still in RPG's name and not to name a few other vendors who have it too. Never heard of what you speak of

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

you haven't been around long enough for the rpg for saga

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the vents being only 1 of two things on the outside of the truck saying SVT, with the SVT department no longer. I think ill stick with my factory vents. And damn thats a pretty penny for such small pieces .

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

As stated they had to change to RPG Offroad to make Ford's legal team happy.

D

Deleted member 12951

As stated they had to change to RPG Offroad to make Ford's legal team happy.

Isn't the R in RPG for Raptor and see it being used still? And we have 3 vendors here with the name in their company. Ford is a bully....