New Raptor - Dirt/sand under paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I picked up my Raptor last month I noticed what I would describe as a piece of sand under the paint along with other issues. Anyway I told the Ford Service (multiple times) to have the body shop let me know what the fix would be because I was worried about blending.

To make a long story short there were issues and they are currently repainting the the driver side bed. I know where the truck is because of LoJack so I called them and got this information. Ford Service didn't know or didn't tell me what was going on.

I basically sent an email a little upset to the Ford Service rep. And then he explained he told the body shop to do whatever they could to fix it. I replied that I'm sure he's doing the right thing but I don't like not knowing what's going on with my truck.

Anyway, the point is am I overreacting? There are still other issues to be fixed so I don't want to **** them off.

Attachments

• 20221007_142150.jpg
    20221007_142150.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: