New Raptor Channel on YouTube (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aviator150

Reaction score
Man that makes me miss my 2014 even more. That sound...

The Gen2 is a better truck though. I just have to get used to that Subaru WRX exhaust sound.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reported the duplicate post as spam. One post of self promotion in the proper Gen 1 section should be enough.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're doing a Power Stop Z36 brake install this weekend (with new parking brake shoes and springs too), and an LPW Ultimate rear diff cover with axle braces maybe as soon as next weekend, depending on availability of my work buddy to do the welding....:)

He also has several super nice rods ('69 440 Magnum Charger (national runner up 2012), a 69 Camaro big block, '63 Ranchero...couple others....so there "could be" additional burnout footage LOL....we'll see.....

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reported the duplicate post as spam. One post of self promotion in the proper Gen 1 section should be enough.

Jesus Christ....I just realized that you don't even own a Raptor....why are you even posting in this section at all? My channel is not exclusive to Gen1's.....several buddies of mine have Gen2's....

So....(KAREN)....aka...."broncoaz".... Get off me. I've owned a Raptor since 2016. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS SHOULD BE REPORTED AS "SPAM"....Think I'll get started on that reporting tonight....

:banana-mario::batman2::devilfinger::flipthebird:

Last edited: