New Race Red 2019 Raptorrr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Howanic

Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger on the this truck. I have been back and forth with a nice luxury car or a nice luxury truck. Driving in Utah there are a ton of people so I love being able to see over the people in front of me so I can see what is coming up ahead because Utah has some derpy drivers.

I am coming from a 2016 Tacoma that I loved (after 3 TSBs that made the shifting nonsense less annoying). I couldn't be more happy with the purchase. Plenty of bells and whistles and tons of power with the height to see whats down the street.

Only thing I have right now is the shift knob PNRDM letters not lighting up. I have seen the thread talking about a possible wire not being connected to possibly not even having the LED light installed at all. I will be getting this looked at next week.

Expensive yes, but I just cant stop driving it, it is a blast.

59313403255__11671A38-D9B6-4A65-A2F0-80B9C19FBC14.JPG

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice. 19's do not light up on the center console. Check your dash. I don't believe even if you install a light below it will shine through. You will get used to it, I sometimes shift too far and go into manual, but I quickly realize it and change.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks sharp. Took me a while to realize that console isn’t going to show you anything at night. I guess many times you look where your hand goes. My last shift display was on the dash go figure. But it was a column shift.

So only the ‘19s don’t light up? Learned something new.

Enjoy the truck

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As someone else stated...no need to take it in to be looked at...the shifter drive numbers only light up on the instrument cluster. All other opinions are uninformed and something you really need to be careful of on forums. Some people have no problem talking about things that they are clueless about. It's also possible that different years or option packages tielded different results.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck...Slap some wheels on her to make it pop!! I'm thinkin something black...maybe the 17,18 MY beadlocks or something...lots of options