NEW R1Concepts BBK For Ford Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received updared information about the available sizes of the kits. Chevk out the update below.
A little more info I just received for pricing of the smaller size kits

For 2012-2014 Ford Raptor, original front diameter is 350mm(13.78") and rear diameter is 348mm(13.70")

(Option 1) Fitment and price for at least 18" wheels:

$4624 - Front 356mm(14.02") - 8 Piston
Rear 356mm(14.02") - 6 Piston

(Option 2) Fitment and price for at least 18" wheels:

$4454 - Front 356mm(14.02") - 6 Piston
Rear 356mm(14.02") - 4 Piston

Fitment and price for at least 17" wheels:

$4165 - Front 330mm(12.99") - 6 Piston
Rear 330mm(12.99") - 4 Piston

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's pretend that I have intention of going about 17" wheels and I want to enhance my braking, what improved performance can I expect from this brake set up and with the rotors be dramatically more warp resistant that stock, as I warped my rotors at 8,000 miles.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can only speak to what others have stated about increasing caliper size and piston count where big brake kits are concerned. Although the 17" kit comes with larger upgraded 6 piston calipers in front and 4 piston calipers in the rear, which can and does provide increased braking surface and more evenly distributed and consistent brake pressure on the pad and rotor; to fit the 17" wheels, the rotor diameter is reduced to being a tad smaller than stock. The stock rotor diameter is 350mm and the rotor diameter with the 17" kit is 330mm. The rotor for the 18" kit is slightly larger diameter than stock at 356mm.

The rotor discs (that match up with the pads, not the center hub section of the two piece rotor combination) are the same material and machined the same as their premier series rotors that I offer for an OEM bolt on replacement kit.

As to whether the kits are worth the price? That is a matter of perspective that is based on what each individual wants out of their upgrade. Will they last? Absolutely. Will the improvement in braking performance be noticeable? Yes. Will they look bad@rs behind the rims? You know it.