New R with 4k miles i salvage yard here in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something. Why would you want an R minus drivetrain? I guess if it was cheap enough and you had a totaled Gen 3. Interesting.

Sam

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you did a heell of a nice job on that 66 F100 . I think that wrecked R is right up you alley . I would love to see that drivetrain in my 19 SCAB
I did pay the $$ and now have bidder status on IAA auction but I cannot do both the new truck and the damaged one for parts. I think one would be better off starting with new vs the damaged one even for what I want to do with it.

People get stupid on wrecked stuff as one could have 50k in damage and it could be sold for 80k with salvage title or even more lobsided.
My R keeps getting the build pushed back. I have enough projects already. It will all hinge on selling the '66 to see if it will get me the New R plus $$ left over. If it brings stupid $$ then maybe I will bid on the Damaged R. It's in town where I can go inspect it. At least it still runs.

Last edited: