New Purchase, 2020 Rapid Red Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RICHARD A CUGNO

Streetrodder
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. I got mine about 4 weeks ago and it’s been great! Good Luck and enjoy. “ Time is like Money, it doesn’t matter how much you have left, it’s how you spend it”

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was $66k, correct I misspoke. Taxes will be roughly $2500 with my trade in.

Update on my particular situation. When the dealer took the truck to the detailing shop, it got in an accident. Dealership is ordering me a new truck, due to the extent of the damage and I’m looking at a March 1st timeframe on picking it up.
Oh Crap ! At least you get a new truck . . . I just contacted your dealer and working with them now. Working with Charles to see what he can do for me. Already, they offered to deliver the Truck to me in So Cal for free ! Thanks for the hook up ! Sorry about your truck . . .

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, McClane Ford in Fredericksburg Tx will sell any truck, Raptors included, for invoice and no hidden fees. I have no affiliation with them other than buying a lot of trucks there. Right now they have 2 2020 Raptors and will sell for invoice. Leadfoot and Ruby Red. Ask for Matt.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Whoa, they added an extra cost for paint? Well, regardless, you got a very good deal on the '20, congrats and enjoy your new Raptor (love my '18).

Ruby Red Metallic for 2019 was also a factory upcharge of $395.00 also.

Congratulations on the new truck to the OP.

That sucks but at least the Dealer is stepping up and ordering you another truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark McAwesome

Mark McAwesome

Reaction score
That sucks but at least the Dealer is stepping up and ordering you another truck.

They’ve been great getting everything taken care of. Woodhouse contacted Ford , had one of the Raptors scheduled to be built for them switched to my truck, was able to remove option I wasn’t a big fan of (tailgate step), savings applied.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per recommendations in this thread, I reached out to both Matt at McClane Ford and Woodhouse. Matt is super helpful and straightforward with invoice pricing, but they don't have the configuration I want on-hand.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm dealing with Charles at Woodhouse right now . . . Although, the truck they have, that I want, is being driven being the GM of the dealer as his daily driver. It already has 1000 miles on it and it's priced at 67,900 still.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm dealing with Charles at Woodhouse right now . . . Although, the truck they have, that I want, is being driven being the GM of the dealer as his daily driver. It already has 1000 miles on it and it's priced at 67,900 still.

How funny I was just talking to them about that one and also didn't want it since I'm obnoxiously picky. Hannah at Woodhouse told me it has ~1,700 miles on it.

There's a Leadfoot Gray with the exact same specs as that for a little bit more. There are two other gray ones with I believe the same MSRP, but not sure if they're Leadfoot or Magnetic.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How funny I was just talking to them about that one and also didn't want it since I'm obnoxiously picky. Hannah at Woodhouse told me it has ~1,700 miles on it.

There's a Leadfoot Gray with the exact same specs as that for a little bit more. There are two other gray ones with I believe the same MSRP, but not sure if they're Leadfoot or Magnetic.
HAHAHAHAHAH Small world we live in. Ya, I backed out of the deal. I wasn't feeling it.