New Product Release: TMX Bed Stabilizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Bah.... I guess.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

@TEXAS MOTORWORX I added these to cart, but no option for PayPal in check-out area...

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FB message and text and then call Jasons personal cell phone. Afterwards ask to speak with Sam and then hang up the phone immediately. They'll get you setup for sure.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Just FB message and text and then call Jasons personal cell phone. Afterwards ask to speak with Sam and then hang up the phone immediately. They'll get you setup for sure.

I've FB messaged Jason, he must hate me :crazy:

wakejunky

Reaction score
it so works!

TMX and the TMX guys are great. Much appreciated. I have the Saints Offroad rack on mine that mounts using the same bolt as the stabilizers. The bolt is long enough to go through the stabilizer and the rack...it works. TMX has upgraded the mount, also. The new one seems to be stronger and looks better than version 1.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 20150503_195710.jpg
    20150503_195710.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 129

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
TMX and the TMX guys are great. Much appreciated. I have the Saints Offroad rack on mine that mounts using the same bolt as the stabilizers. The bolt is long enough to go through the stabilizer and the rack...it works. TMX has upgraded the mount, also. The new one seems to be stronger and looks better than version 1.

Thanks guys!

I have the same rack. Good to know... Jason, come take my money!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks guys!

Nice rear lights