New Product Release: CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No it does not. Our fog kits are already discounted as part of the "kit" which is why we don't offer a coupon code to be used. We've already provided a discount.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bracket are en route to a bunch of lucky Raptor owners. Those of you who ordered the brackets alone should see them at your door steps in the next few days. Those who added on our extension brackets for Baja Designs, looking like next week. We're still waiting for the extension brackets to come back from powder coating.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Take Control of your Lighting again with our CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Kits.

For a limited time we are providing FREE Extension Brackets with the purchase of this fog kit (with Baja Designs lights). You must select "Yes (+$75)" from the dropdown where it asks you if you want the extension brackets. You will not be charged for this add-on during this limited time promotion.

Give that Raptor some much needed lighting with this Triple Fog Light Kit for 2017+ Ford Raptors. We pair our CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Brackets with your choice of three pairs of Baja Designs lights, for the ultimate fog light setup.

The CrystaLux brackets are made out of 11 gauge stainless steel right here on Long Island (New York). Powder coated black to ensure a durable finish, these heavy-duty brackets feature multiple mounting positions ensuring your brackets not only stay on the truck, but offer you adjust-ability as well. Complete adjust-ability up/down/left/right ensures your lights are aimed precisely where you need them.

Included are the following:

• 1 Pair of CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Brackets
  • Mounting Hardware
  • 3 Pairs of Baja Designs Lights
  • All-In-One Wiring Harness to connect to your OEM upfitter switches (each pair of lights will have independent control via your OEM upfitter switches)
  • Instructions
  • Our "Raptor Lifetime Guarantee". For as long as you own your Raptor, if you manage to break/bend/destroy these brackets we'll replace them free of charge (not including return shipping)
BD-Bracket2__01479.1578666903.jpg

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/

Check out our latest promotional video:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got them installed last night. They are MUCH better than the previous brackets I used....all lights have plenty of adjustment available, and the inner-most lights are not hidden anymore. I am very happy with the bracket. Of note, the hardware included is of higher quality than I used before, and the powdercoat is thick and even. I will post a before/after picture in a bit. Good job on these brackets.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you like them. We spent a lot of time, had a lot of samples cut and lots of mounting up to ensure they worked great. We also made sure they didn't interfere with any portion of the truck underneath (like that plastic shroud that's near the bumper opening).

Can't wait to see photos of them installed.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
George S writes
I hoped to build a unique configuration of Baja Designs lights in the factory fog location of my 2019 Raptor. I wanted the best bracket and searched various forum threads and reviews and knew exactly what I wanted for a bracket. This redesigned bracket delivers. It’s heavy duty, lines up perfectly and includes all hardware to mount to factory holes with endless adjustability.

Yet another happy customer with one killer set of brackets

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally back from powder coating are our Baja Designs extension brackets. These are 100% unique to us, made right here on Long Island. These extensions allow you to mount your Baja Designs lights properly WITHOUT having to remove the bezels/lenses (flipping them over).

Made out of stainless steel and powder coated to ensure a lifetime of use. We spared no expense in bringing these to market to ensure the Raptor community has as easy an installation as possible.

You won't find these anywhere else.

Available now for FREE with the purchase of our CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Baja Designs Kits (just select the YES from the drop-down on our site... and don't worry you will not be charged the $75 fee like it says).

Grab your triple fog light kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl...2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits/

Available alone or as a complete kit with lights available from the following top manufacturers:

-Baja Designs
-Rigid Industries
-Diode Dynamics

upload_2020-1-31_18-35-6.png

upload_2020-1-31_18-35-13.png

upload_2020-1-31_18-35-20.png

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notice the inner-most light isn't halfway covered up. Also, was able to angle the S2 out a little bit for more lateral coverage.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 6.24.33 PM.png

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
Got everything mounted up and running, and F me running these things are BRIGHT!!! I have yet to run them at night but I can see why the wide cornering S2 are the street legal ones. How do the wide cornering lenses (clear or amber) in the Squadron Sport do???

I am actually underwhelmed with the stock LED headlights, all the times my retinas get burned out from other LED cars I expected more. Dont get me wrong they have good spread, I just expected brighter. The S2's will fill out the foreground nicely Im sure.

Only issue is that the larger set of bolts for the bracket wouldnt fit without grinding/reaming out the inner mounting slot. Thanks for the fast shipping and quality product!!!

*EDIT* I used different hardware to install, I did not grind. *EDIT*

20200208_153757.jpg 20200208_153736.jpg

Last edited: