GEN 1 NEW PRODUCT: Console Vault for Gen 1 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These have been super popular on the Gen 2 trucks and now E&G Classics is bringing them out for the Gen 1 Guys!

https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/console-vault-for-2009-2014-ford-f-150-raptor

These console vaults only provide a secured section on half of the interior of your center console. The new kits also include a tray that sits on top of the open half. So your every day items can fit into the tray or underneath for quick access while your valuables are secured in the locked portion.

The lock features a 3-digit customizable code as well as keyed access. 2 keys are provided.

Pricing is $305 with free shipping CONUS. We have limited sets in stock. If we run out, more parts are on hand and will be available in 24-48 hours!

image_60695701-6b64-4f4c-85ef-bf4d45756841.png
image_3c8c57d4-2e67-41e9-b652-9b6042f55079.png
image_030bd1ef-98dc-4781-9a34-2e1f605a7ffd.png

D

Deleted member 12951

Interested. Can you post the install instructions? Curious on any drilling.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ll see if I can dig up a PDF copy of the instructions.

But yes, you will need to drill 4 holes through the bottom of the console as it will bolt to the underside.

ArrArr

Reaction score
Almost pulled the trigger on a Console Vault, but came across your thread in the Gen2 forums and put in an order for the E&G. Feel much better knowing it's fully enclosed.
Have you had any reports on install gotcha's for the Gen1's?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Almost pulled the trigger on a Console Vault, but came across your thread in the Gen2 forums and put in an order for the E&G. Feel much better knowing it's fully enclosed.
Have you had any reports on install gotcha's for the Gen1's?

Thank you for the support!

No reports from any clients on any install issues. I will say, it is a bit of a tight fit getting the safe in the console since it fits so snug. But just take your time and stay patient and eventually, you’ll get it into place.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll see if I can dig up a PDF copy of the instructions.

But yes, you will need to drill 4 holes through the bottom of the console as it will bolt to the underside.
Did you ever find these instructions? I'm now looking into buying this for my Gen 1 and would like to know what I'm getting into.

Thanks.