New Product Alerts!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, as everyone knows its impossible to keep up with EVERYTHING for our trucks. I do quite a few checking in with vendors and I am sure you guys do as well. I feel like it would be nice to have an ongoing thread (Hopefully Sticky) that we can share news of products recently released or coming to market. It helps us stay informed and maybe saves a vendor from the same call or email 6 times a day. I will start with a couple things from people I know is coming soon.

1) SPD are close to having Gen 3 downpipes ready, they said another month or so but its close.

2) Anderson Composites are going to have wide body fenders, standard width carbon fender flares, Carbon fiber hood "EARLY SPRING" followed by hood vents, side vents, +2 fneder flares and rear tailgate application summer 23.

3) Garret is close to releasing upgraded turbos. CPR is also close to having upgraded turbo and manifolds for gen3.