NEW Product Alert: Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Catback PRE ORDER + GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these on their truck yet? I'm waiting for some of you guys' reviews before I go ahead and order one myself.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Damn...missed this group buy. Any luck of another one coming in the future?

Definitely interested!

Optick

Reaction score
Anyone have these on their truck yet? I'm waiting for some of you guys' reviews before I go ahead and order one myself.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Definitely interested!

I have had Corsa exhaust on a GTO and a Vette...nothing competes with their ability to eliminate drone. As these vehicles were my daily drivers, I did not want any drone while cruising back and forth to work. I know everyone has their own opinion on full throttle exhaust tones, but I think Corsa is hard to beat on that end of the spectrum, as well.

Another thing to consider when upgrading exhaust, is whether or not you plan to start with or add LT headers. This will change the outcome of the tones, but I do like the consistency with Corsa. I'll buy these regardless of group pricing, but a penny saved is a penny spent on another mod!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP delivers! It sounds awesome and the performance increase is definitely hugely noticeable! Very happy with this product.

So is the muffler itself different than the normal corsa or is it just longer piping to accommodate the resonator delete?

GTXgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the muffler itself different than the normal corsa or is it just longer piping to accommodate the resonator delete?

I would be curious about this too. I have the regular Corsa but could easily have my exhaust shop replace the resonator with straight pipe.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
According to Corsa, there is a difference between the Corsa Xtreme and Sport mufflers, but they do now offer a replacement "Sport to Xtreme" pipe for Corsa Sport owners who want a similar sound to the Xtreme.

Resonator Delete Kit 14757 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Resonator Delete Kit 14758 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Use the discount code FRF in your cart for the best price with free shipping to the Lower 48.
--------------

Also, Corsa Xtreme kits are up on our site and ready for purchase.

2011-2014 SuperCrew Raptor 14760 / 14760BLK Corsa Xtreme Cat Backs:

Xtreme Cat-Back Exhaust System 14760 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Xtreme Cat-Back Exhaust System 14760BLK Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

2010-2014 SuperCab Raptor 14759 / 14759BLK Corsa Xtreme Cat Backs:

Xtreme Cat-Back Exhaust System 14759 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Xtreme Cat-Back Exhaust System 14759BLK Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

YES!!! It's about time! That sounds mean :)