NEW Product Alert: Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Catback PRE ORDER + GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What was the word from Corsa, when should they hit the mail?

Sorry, I couldn't get in touch with anyone Monday and they didn't get back to me yesterday. I will lean on them again today. They originally said the kits would leave their facility 2/28 at the latest so we'll stick with that for now.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for checking, I knew there would be a wait. Just excited to get it.

Ok, so the first batch will be coming to us in 2 waves - 2/21 and 2/28. I see how long some of you guys wait for your trucks so the last thing we want to do is make you wait for your parts!! We're on it, you guys will have tracking #s before you know it.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so the first batch will be coming to us in 2 waves - 2/21 and 2/28. I see how long some of you guys wait for your trucks so the last thing we want to do is make you wait for your parts!! We're on it, you guys will have tracking #s before you know it.

Truck just got here....needs to be louder. :signs8:
Just kidding- Thanks for the group buy!

Last edited:

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck just got here....needs to be louder. :signs8:
Just kidding- Thanks for the group buy!

Videos.... Or it really didn't happen lmao def want to hear these new systems....besides the one video that corsa put out already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Videos.... Or it really didn't happen lmao def want to hear these new systems....besides the one video that corsa put out already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will post one up when I get it.