NEW Product Alert: Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Catback PRE ORDER + GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE 1/31/14:

**SEND PM FOR PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICING**

I got pricing and info. $1179.99 will be the Retail Price for the Corsa 14390 (SuperCab) and 14395 (SuperCrew).

I can tell you there will be no resonator with this kit, and it bolts directly to the cat back flange. My instinct tells me that Corsa is using a different muffler than the Sport cat back. Being that Corsa is very particular with the sound of their exhaust and keeping minimal interior drone levels, the muffler size and/or construction is probably modified. I am merely speculating though.

We will have PRE ORDER Group Buy pricing available until Monday end of day. After that, the price will go up slightly.

PLEASE SEND US A PM TO GET THE PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICE

As promised, we have been closely following the development of the new Corsa Xtreme Cat Back system which has been rumored for several months. We received countless emails and PMs over the last few months looking for information and a release date. If you sent us a PM, I will try to follow up with you today.

We just found out today that Corsa has confirmed they will release the Xtreme cat back and it will be shipping to dealers within 2-3 weeks. You heard it here first!

We should have more details and pricing by this time tomorrow. If you are potentially interested in learning more about the Corsa Xtreme cat back for the Raptor, post and subscribe here.

If we have enough interest we will bring in a big stocking order for a group buy and hook some members up :batman2:.

In the meantime, here's the video of the Xtreme prototype on a Raptor. :jawdrop:

2011+ Ford Raptor NEW Xtreme Sound Level - YouTube

Part numbers Corsa 14390 & Corsa 14395

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wonder if they just took out the resonator for the extreme or is it a different muffler?

mike.s

Reaction score
I have a Corsa Sport Exhaust with no resonator and it doesn't sound quite as good as this does.