New paint job. Toyota Quicksand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice choice! Toyota's quicksand color is probably my favorite color on any truck out there right now. All the black trim on a Raptor just makes it look even better.

OP
OP
gotsboost

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice choice! Toyota's quicksand color is probably my favorite color on any truck out there right now. All the black trim on a Raptor just makes it look even better.

Yea it looks great. I live off dirt roads and it so easy to keep clean. Black sucked

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Damn man your truck is beautiful. Ive always loved the darker quicksand tan and my first raptor was a terrain. I thought it was just a tad light in the terrain color but Toyota got it right. I see tacos all the time here in central FL in quicksand and drool every time thinking if I could paint my raptor that color. You hit it spot on with this I can’t say that enough your truck is definitely inspiring. I have a ruby red now because I was impatient but I have already been looking at terrains again. I’ll have to start looking for paint guys now. Did you paint it yourself or could you recommend the shop you used? I imagine you didn’t do the door jambs and stuff because the truck was black before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20