New owner, shocks working properly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z

Z3r0Eff3ct

Reaction score
I know Jersey has a shitload of potholes, but I've never had mine jump a foot either way.... But it could also be because my Raptor is a truck and not a car?

Ok Leeann I'm taking your advice you seem to be from NJ and know what you're talking about :) I'll take it to the dealer and see what they say. But they hateme because I didn't buy thru them and went to FL to buy it then sent them a pic because the salesman was an ass clown haha.

PS
I don't have the truck, I have Ford Raptor the car..

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Leeann I'm taking your advice you seem to be from NJ and know what you're talking about :) I'll take it to the dealer and see what they say. But they hateme because I didn't buy thru them and went to FL to buy it then sent them a pic because the salesman was an ass clown haha.

PS
I don't have the truck, I have Ford Raptor the car..

Maybe post pics of said "car"......

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I am a new proud owner of a blue 2013 Ford Raptor crewcab! Woot woot. :winner_second_h4h:

The biggest issue I am seeing is over pot holes /bumps in the road where I notice the car really jumps around. Sometimes a small bump can cause the car to jump to the left or right by a foot. Especially when the rear wheels run over the bump.

?

Even though these trucks can handle most road surfaces, I TRY AND AVOID all the pot holes and shit just as I do in ANY CAR or TRUCK I Drive. HAHaaaa. So use the damn steering wheel and the sway control and AVOID the damn pot holes fool! HAhaaaaa. Welcome to the forum.

BDRAG

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound right to me. I thought I recall someone else having that issue here on the forum. But I can't recall who or when.