New owner saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajntexas

Reaction score
Just put a deposit on a 21 lead foot Raptor thats in production. Found it on the Ford site at small town dealer. Turns out a customer ordered it and then backed out. Hopefully it gets delivered in a few weeks. Only 2 options it has is the front torsen, and convenience package. I could have done without the convenience pack, but I am not complaining at all. Thank you to everyone for the great info here, it was helpful during the shopping process. I will post pics of the new truck once its here.
I am a huge Toyota junkie but no stranger to Fords. I have had a few in the past. Recently sold my built up 4Runner with plans for a truck that was not so dated with the power train and tech. No real plans for the Raptor other than fog lights(I told myself I was keeping my 4Runner stock, LOL)

Pic of my sold 4Runner
IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on finding that dropped order. I think after seeing your last truck, you may go beyond lighting lol

Post pics when you get it.