New owner question

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by blueDelusions, May 4, 2018.

1. kandewinn

kandewinn Full Access Member

Always the older brushless washers. Helps cut the winter slush in the Northern States. The 2011 was white, I don't take the black 17 through them at all.

2. blueDelusions

blueDelusions Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I did the tire pressure first day I got it and I double checked the lugs. Crawled underneath to see if there was anything obvious, but I didn't find anything. My wife says she can't feel anything, but I've never felt this in any other truck or car I've owned.

It's almost like you want to grab the steering wheel and shake it to see if it's loose, that's the feeling you get transmitted through the bumps.

3. Cropdoc

Cropdoc Member

Those big BFG's weigh 67 lb each plus the rim. 100 lb on each corner and the tire is a 315. Secondly, the tire has a huge heavy side wall that also acts as a suspension. That shake you feel transmitted thru the bumps is the action of the tires overpowering the suspension. My fix cured the problem after about 300 mi on the tires...

4. Five-O Donut Hole

Five-O Donut Hole FRF Addict

Another schnitzengruben darling? Welcome aboard....