New Owner of a "New" 2012 SVT Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a 2012 Ford F150 XLT and by luck, ran across a reasonably priced, low mileage 2012 Raptor. Received a good trade in (had low miles on mine) so I became a new owner (Dec 29th) of a Raptor.
I've always wanted one (who doesn't) and can't believe my good fortune with this.

Looking for suggestions on mods for it. I do plan on a K&N Air Breather system (had one on my XLT) for a future install.

Any others would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
#1 Geiser bro progressive front springs
#2 pedal commander
#3 stainless works lightning exit catback
#4 Afe air intake
I enjoyed these mods the most on my gen1
F0F57F72-8949-4880-A90A-1A853F55F601.jpeg

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 on the Gieser springs. I'm running them with National rear springs and the improvement is big over stock. Depending on how hard you intend to run it, look into the rear bump stop kit with frame reinforcement kit.

For the mod you can enjoy every day, AUDIO!!! Contact Noah at the @thecarstereocompany in Colorado Springs. He's the master in making our crappy Sony systems sound great. And he goes to Wyoming for Raptor runs too.

OP
OP
SS308

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the Gieser springs. I'm running them with National rear springs and the improvement is big over stock. Depending on how hard you intend to run it, look into the rear bump stop kit with frame reinforcement kit.

For the mod you can enjoy every day, AUDIO!!! Contact Noah at the @thecarstereocompany in Colorado Springs. He's the master in making our crappy Sony systems sound great. And he goes to Wyoming for Raptor runs too.

When and where do they conduct the Raptor runs in Wyoming?