New Owner of 2014 Raptor. Is there anyway to swap the grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waptor14

Reaction score
New owner here of a 2014 Raptor......Looking for some help......I wanted to ask if anyone was swapped out the stock grill on the holder Raptors for the 3D Grill & look that is on the new Raptors/grills. If yes, where can I find one that will fit my 2014 Raptor.

I don't trust what I see on Amazon and Ebay. I would think someone would have made an after market grill that would fit the 2014 and older Raptors. It seems they are making the Raptor grills for every Ford vehicle that has wheels.

Appreciate any information this Forum can provide. Keeping the rubber side down (most of the time).

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't seen many aftermarket grills to change out the Rappy grill... Most people seem to want to swap out thier regular f150 grill to emulate the raptor.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasnt sure I liked the grill when I first bought my truck, but now I have come to see it as one of the most recognizable and iconic features specific to the Raptor. You spot them in a crowd much more easily because of the grill. Just my .02c

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasnt sure I liked the grill when I first bought my truck, but now I have come to see it as one of the most recognizable and iconic features specific to the Raptor. You spot them in a crowd much more easily because of the grill. Just my .02c

I actually get annoyed when I see a non-Raptor with the aftermarket grill. Buzz off, wanna-be.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That grill, sometimes referred to as the "brick wall grill," is one of the most distinctive of the GEN1 features. The first time I ever saw a Raptor, it was the grill that caught my eye. I almost broke my neck swiveling my head around to identify that truck as the guy passed me going the other direction. I wouldn't change that grill if somebody offered me a million dollars to do it.

There are aftermarket grills available for Raptors. I've looked at them. They look ******. I can't imagine anyone spending their hard earned cash on something that diminishes the appearance of the only real high performance off-road truck to ever come off the end of an assembly line.