New owner NorCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blk13Raptor

Reaction score
So I bought a 2013 with $80k miles. I like it but it does have its quirks. Out of curiosity I googled the VIN and it led me to this forum where I located the original owner - sniperm. LOL It was amusing correlating the Carfax report to his experiences.

This is not only my first Raptor but my first truck. Never imagined I’d own a truck! I’ve got a lot to learn I imagine.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the truck. A truck is a special vehicle. It’s the most versatile vehicle you can own. Other than that, a truck is bad ass. And you bought a good one.

That’s pretty wild how you even tracked down the original owner to this forum. Hopefully it’s all good.

OP
OP
B

Blk13Raptor

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the truck. A truck is a special vehicle. It’s the most versatile vehicle you can own. Other than that, a truck is bad ass. And you bought a good one.

That’s pretty wild how you even tracked down the original owner to this forum. Hopefully it’s all good.

We needed to tow a trailer and I’d always wanted a Raptor so... Bonus that it does tons of other stuff. I think it’s the most amazing looking truck.

holy crap. @sniperm is an og from long ago.

Is he still active on here?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not that i know of. i just checked his profile and he hasnt been here since 2018. truck must have had a long journey though. he was on the east coast i believe. and now you got it up in norcal.