New owner in Northern Colorado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe92

Reaction score
Never made this post when I got my 2010 5.4 SCAB back in March and joined the forums so figured I'd say hello! Bought it from a good friend with 144k, he's owned it since just over 100. Came from Arizona when he bought it around 2016. I've learned a ton here already and if nothing else just wanted to thank you all for building such an informative and helpful community. Looking forward to meeting other Raptor owners and I've enjoyed getting the Raptor wave from the locals!

5oJgn1U.jpg

Just realized the previous owner's tag is in the pic but he lives in Portugal now so I don't think it will be an issue :happy107:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I love to see stuff like this. Your truck looks like it has been well cared for.

#OneLessprius

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never made this post when I got my 2010 5.4 SCAB back in March and joined the forums so figured I'd say hello! Bought it from a good friend with 144k, he's owned it since just over 100. Came from Arizona when he bought it around 2016. I've learned a ton here already and if nothing else just wanted to thank you all for building such an informative and helpful community. Looking forward to meeting other Raptor owners and I've enjoyed getting the Raptor wave from the locals!

5oJgn1U.jpg

Just realized the previous owner's tag is in the pic but he lives in Portugal now so I don't think it will be an issue :happy107:
Welcome to the Club!

OP
OP
RaptorJoe92

RaptorJoe92

Reaction score
morning..........

currently in thornton

Small world! I'm up in Loveland. There's a ton of Raptors along the front range, I'm sure I've waved at more than one of you guys by now. Hell I met up with a guy for a Craigslist deal last night and he was in a Gen 2. Thank you all for the warm welcome!