New owner in Key West

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Please refer to post #2, if that doesn't work, please refer to post #5. Chile is the most southern point inhabited with roads. You and @K223 can attend the same Geography class, there is night school available to accommodate your FRF work hours.

Right, I saw the map, however, the actual Raptor location is known to you to be the southern most point of Chile? No? I didn’t think so, EH!

This isn’t aboot geography, it’s aboot respect, EH!

got to know the actual... you know, cities/towns where these true southerner’s reside before we acknowledge the southernmost Raptor. Either way, it isn’t Key West.

It will be our luck that some dude from down under chimes in :-/
or Antarctica.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you guys touched that famous landmark that is the southern most point of these here continental United States of America?

I’ve known my geography, before geography wasn’t even cool! Or maybe that’s part of a country song. Anyway, I’m inclined to let this gent keep his title for southern most, Eh? For at least a week. It will be our way of welcoming him aboard this fine forum and the Raptor brotherhood.

And nooooo I only wish it was Friday night and could maybe have an end of the week drink lol

@CoronaRaptor @smurfslayer @MurderedOutSVT (Hey until you get a new engine I’m not sure how much clout you still pull around here lol)

@KeywestRaptor don’t worry, your 3.5 will last a long time. He was running a supercharged 6.2 and he would normally push it hard.

Anyway we like to have fun here.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys touched that famous landmark that is the southern most point of these here continental United States of America?
Not I. Farthest I've been is Daytona

I read recently that some jackholes defaced that landmark...