GEN 1 New owner [emoji1305]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats bud! Nice color combo and very clean. I’d say definitely check your vin for recalls and/or safety bulletins. Some are major things such as for airbags and some are minor such as sync system malfunctions. Take care.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys Just picked up this beauty..usually heavily active on bmw/Audi forums. Selling my 435i for this thing.

Never owned a ford, never owned a pick up.

Tips and tricks, insights. Things to look out for. ( will be taking the truck in for a full more indepth inspection ASAP) I will check out the stickies section shortly just registered.

1 owner clean title
54k miles special edition pkg
There was no service records available on carfax - but by the paint and interior condition I’m sure it was very well maintained and never even saw dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that's NICE. Well done!!!

First Ford? Power steering pumps like to whine, when it gets too annoying just replace it. This forum has a wealth of information if you look for it. Gen1 Raptor common issues to look for; Fuse 27, transmission lead frame (your '14 probably not, but worth knowing about), rocker panel rust, and shock rebuilding.

First truck? Parking lots suck. Tiny cars get the hell out of your way. You're the first one your friends call to help them move. Once you get used to driving it, cars feel like go-karts barely above the pavement.

First Raptor? The list of mods is endless. You won't ever want to drive anything else.

OP
OP
K

Kacey james

Reaction score
Damn, that's NICE. Well done!!!

First Ford? Power steering pumps like to whine, when it gets too annoying just replace it. This forum has a wealth of information if you look for it. Gen1 Raptor common issues to look for; Fuse 27, transmission lead frame (your '14 probably not, but worth knowing about), rocker panel rust, and shock rebuilding.

First truck? Parking lots suck. Tiny cars get the hell out of your way. You're the first one your friends call to help them move. Once you get used to driving it, cars feel like go-karts barely above the pavement.

First Raptor? The list of mods is endless. You won't ever want to drive anything else.
Haha nice thanks for that info as well ! I’m very excited and happy thus far.

Truck goes in Monday for an oil change and full inspection.

I’ve owned bmw m4s, tuned s5s, tuned 435is, rs4s. Never a truck, never a ford. Although at a totally different end of the spectrum obviously. I can tell you that even after owning the m’s for some reason this thing stands out from all of them. I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of it I hope i get a ton of life out of it. It feels like a perfect package. I’ll get a lot more use out of it, the fiancé and dog appreciate all the new space as well. I can’t seem to think of anything I’d rather drive.

And yes, unfortunately in the 7 days I’ve owned it, I’ve already had to do some favors

I’ll post some more pics after I clean her up this weekend !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk