New owner 2012 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC_gunsmith19

Reaction score
I’m new to the forum, Ever since I first saw the raptor announcement back in 2009 I’ve been dreaming of the day that I could own one. As luck would have it two days after Christmas I happened to come across an amazing deal on a 2012 Raptor SVT. This is not only my first Raptor but it’s also my first truck and the first performance vehicle that I’ve ever owned. I don’t have any big plans for it yet but we shall see as time goes on.

Nate4x4

✨ Vehicle Reader ✨
Reaction score
I’m new to the forum, Ever since I first saw the raptor announcement back in 2009 I’ve been dreaming of the day that I could own one. As luck would have it two days after Christmas I happened to come across an amazing deal on a 2012 Raptor SVT. This is not only my first Raptor but it’s also my first truck and the first performance vehicle that I’ve ever owned. I don’t have any big plans for it yet but we shall see as time goes on.

:welcome:to the forum!!