New owner, ‘22 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally part of the club. Been on my bucket list since Gen 1, but never really had the opportunity to buy one without a markup. While the wife was shopping this morning I drove to my local dealer to see what was about. Went into the back lot and there she was. ‘22 37 Package. Had a hold sticker in the window, but I asked anyway. Just arrived and the salesman had to call 5 on his list. my lucky day, paid MSRP. Crappy pic, I’ll get more later.

View attachment 381838
Man you are crazy lucky. I still haven't received my MY21 that was built in September.

OP
OP
dthiss

dthiss

Reaction score
What mods are you gonna make?
Right now looking at ditch lights and I just purchased a generic Air Lift 1000 kit to put in the springs. Don’t want squat when towing, but this is really an experiment. Other thank that it will remain generally stock, for now.

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats and welcome, gen 1 was also my bucket list 12 years ago ! what did I finally get , a gen 1 HAHA Back when they came out I was on the lot and new salespunk told me they marked it up 10k, when I asked what extra had they done for that, oh nothing we just do !!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough
#BlackIsTheFastestColor