New order what should I expect for lead time.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership did also say for 23 if you place a new order you can’t order the 37 pkg.
If true I would have to guess ford scanned their unscheduled/clean 37 pkg orders against their allocations and determined they are full on 37s.

Any chance they would send the full wording of the bulletin… blue ovals insider seems to have lost his access which was keeping many of us in the know….

Maybe there are some dealer folks on this forum that can fill that gap???

Ford really needs to limit the 37 pkg to covp retail orders, silly they would be giving a sought after package to a dealer for a lot truck and deny a customer with a valid allocation

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If true I would have to guess ford scanned their unscheduled/clean 37 pkg orders against their allocations and determined they are full on 37s.

Any chance they would send the full wording of the bulletin… blue ovals insider seems to have lost his access which was keeping many of us in the know….

Maybe there are some dealer folks on this forum that can fill that gap???

Ford really needs to limit the 37 pkg to covp retail orders, silly they would be giving a sought after package to a dealer for a lot truck and deny a customer with a valid allocation
And don’t forget that R is 37

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And don’t forget that R is 37
Yea true and I don’t think I ever saw an answer float around on if the 37 package is commodity restrained on its own or ford just planned on keeping it to a limited % of total.

If it is commodity restrained on its own then the Rs will absolutely take from the total

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered with an allocation and still waited a year. Its gonna be a while, man. Just settle in for the long haul, unfortunately.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My order was placed on September 6th for a 2023 V6TT/37PP and I've heard nothing and don't expect to for a very long time.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed on September 6th for a 2023 V6TT/37PP and I've heard nothing and don't expect to for a very long time.
Same, 9/20 order date, #1 on list
V6 37pp
I don't expect to see the truck till May/June if at all in 23MY. Dealer was upfront expect 5-8 months could be longer (Which i already knew from following along here)

only hope is if ford magically resolves chip issues in Q1/Q2 and the line ramps up production.... and i mean it would literally take magic to do so

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, 9/20 order date, #1 on list
V6 37pp
I don't expect to see the truck till May/June if at all in 23MY. Dealer was upfront expect 5-8 months could be longer (Which i already knew from following along here)

only hope is if ford magically resolves chip issues in Q1/Q2 and the line ramps up production.... and i mean it would literally take magic to do so
And then there would be shipping delays