New nitto exo grappler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of these today, I'll post pics when they come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy with mine so far. Have put just under 3k on them and been in the mud and sand a couple of times prepping for hunting season. Seem to hook up and clean out fairly well. A bit more noisy than the stockers on the interstate at 80+, but I just crank up the tunes. Gonna rotate them this next week.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the ride...these are E rated (like the Duratracs, but they are only 2 ply) and 3 Ply I believe...my concern is the Harsh ride over pot holes and bumps that basically bounce you/the truck vs. the OEM D rated BFGs that you can steer with one finger over and through all that stuff.

I have the Cooper ST Maxx (great over all tire although NOT awesome in the rain the past two days at least around off ramps) on 20s for the nice times of the year, but I want a dedicated snowflake tire that's an aggressive AT for Winters in New England, and BFG's new KO2 won't even be out till next spring/summer and those are E rated too...but I am hoping the taller sidewall inherent with the OEM 17s will overcome the stiffer E rated tire...

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boss, I can tell you that you can feel the road and they do "react" somewhat more to rough roads/potholes/pavement wrinkles than the BFG's did, however, I don't feel all that feedback in the steering or have to correct when I hit a bump. Currently running 44 psi up front and 42 in the rear, had them down to 40 all the way around and most of the "chatter" went away completely.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boss, I can tell you that you can feel the road and they do "react" somewhat more to rough roads/potholes/pavement wrinkles than the BFG's did, however, I don't feel all that feedback in the steering or have to correct when I hit a bump. Currently running 44 psi up front and 42 in the rear, had them down to 40 all the way around and most of the "chatter" went away completely.

Love the honesty...and what I expected...thanks man. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tires got delayed a few times with Thanksgiving and foul weather but they finally showed up and I've been driving around a couple days on them. Hands down better on ice than the stockers. A little noisier on the highway. Bumps aren't any worse due to the load range E that I can tell. Pretty happy with them. I'll get up in the snow with them this weekend and post another update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk