New Nav set-up, Test-run and 4xfoot to a Slot Canyon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
No adventure today, I actually had to do some stuff around the house.
Yesterday I was able to test out the new improved Navigation set up and 4xFoot one of my favorite Slot Canyons near town. The weather is unbelievable, sweating in January
The new Navigation set-up worked flawlessly View attachment 336779View attachment 336780View attachment 336781View attachment 336782View attachment 336783
Where did you get the dashboard protector from and do you have stuck on there for a permanent cover?

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Where did you get the dashboard protector from and do you have stuck on there for a permanent cover?
Ordered it from Costco I think? I’ve always had one on my Gen 1 for 10yrs and this one for 2yrs. I just tuck it in at the windshield and use the few velcro tabs that come with it and it keeps it from blowing around when all of the windows are open.
I personally think they are ugly but a cracked dash from this mfing heat is uglie lol
and must importantly to me is the safety aspect. We have 375 days of sun a year and the glare from the dash at certain angles sxcks and the mat eliminates the glare. I think it’s either a “Dash-mat” or Cover-King I will look later

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
Ordered it from Costco I think? I’ve always had one on my Gen 1 for 10yrs and this one for 2yrs. I just tuck it in at the windshield and use the few velcro tabs that come with it and it keeps it from blowing around when all of the windows are open.
I personally think they are ugly but a cracked dash from this mfing heat is uglie lol
and must importantly to me is the safety aspect. We have 375 days of sun a year and the glare from the dash at certain angles sxcks and the mat eliminates the glare. I think it’s either a “Dash-mat” or Cover-King I will look later
yeah thanks and let me know. I will check Cosco to see if they have it and I agree, better than cracked dashboard. Also like the seat covers.